February 22, 2007

Sharing smiles

This is a short post, quite unlike the previous additions earlier this week. The sole purpose is to share this photo. Too many times I hear, "when are you going to send me any pictures of Su?" I keep asking if anyone's looked at the blog site lately?

Well, school photos just arrived at the house yesterday. And I must say we were pretty pleased. Can anyone believe that this is the same little girl as the one arriving in our lives with only a small trace of hair and chipmunk cheeks over 3 years ago? Geez, I'm staring across my office at a photo from only 1 year ago, taken before the Christmas holiday, and THAT little girl has already disappeared, only to be replaced by the young lady you see here.

How long before she wants the car keys?

2 comments:

IntangibleArts said...

Already she looks like she's anchoring the CBS Evening News...

Kerry said...

Absolutely beautiful. Where did that baby face go?